Sunnyvale’s market update is in!
• Active listings in July 2019 have decreased 17% year over year and 28% month over month. If you waited to buy, this means you’ll have a smaller inventory to choose from.
• The median listing price was $1.46M for the month of July, which is slightly lower than a year ago.
• The average number of days a home was listed on the market for in July was 20, which is a 25% increase from July 2018. This shows a slowdown in the local inventory turnover rate.
• July’s median sales price has decreased from just a month ago, with the average being $1.48M.
• There were 61 units sold in July 2019, which is a decrease from the 86 sold last month and in July 2018. With few sales, buyers now how the opportunity to negotiate better terms.
If you’re looking for up-to-date data on your area, give me a call at (408) 459-8881.