Your San Jose market update is here! Here’s what you need to know:
• With 1,035 active listings for July, there was a greater selection of active listings for buyers to shop from, than a year ago.
• The median listing price was $978k for the month of July, which is a decrease of $10k from June of this year.
• The average days a home was listed on the market for July of this year was 28 days, this signifies a slowdown in the local turn over rate.
• The Median Sales Price for July 2019 was $1.02m which is a slight decrease year over year and month over month.
• There was an increase seen in the number of units sold since June 2019, with 639 being sold for the month of July. This slightly upward sales trend indicates positive momentum in the local market.
What does this mean for you? Give me a call to discuss the latest market update in more detail, (408) 459-8881.