What’s happening in the Campbell market? I have the latest updates!
• Active listings in July 2019 have increased 72% from July 2018. There was a 16% reduction in listings compared to June 2019; however, buyers still enjoy a greater selection of homes compared to the year earlier.
• The median listing price in July of this year was $1.32M, which is down compared to $1.42M just a year ago.
• There is a slowdown in the local turnover rate. Homes are on the market around 28 days, which is an increase from 19 days in July 2018.
• July had a median sales price of $1.2M, which was a decrease in price month over month and year over year.
• There are fewer home sales compared to the month before and the previous year. This means buyers may be able to negotiate better terms.
I’ve rattled off the numbers, but what exactly does this mean for you and your unique circumstances? Give me a call at (408) 459-8881 to find out!